COCO IMPETUS – Chocolate, Coffee, Kaunch and Nirgundi
Inspired by Ms. Ursula Ann Menzies
(For all Skin Types)
(115 gms hand cut)
Inspired by the amazing Ursual Menaises and her incredible work, COCO IMPETUS is a small thank you not just from Kinglee Xperience but also from the children of Udaypur Gaon
Goat Milk, Goat Milk, Coffee, Chocolate,
Kaunch (Mucuna pruriens),Nirgundi (Vitex negundo), Eucalyptus Essential Oil,
Sodium Hydroxide (lye), Coconut Oil, Olive Oil Pomace, Rice Bran Oil, Groundnut Oil, Castor Oil, Honey, Sodium Lactate and Titanium Dioxide and Organic colour Pigments
(Recommended for 18 and above)
Out of stock
Why chocolate is great for your skin
1) It’s a fantastic natural moisturiser
Cocoa beans are packed with fatty acids (including oleic acid, palmitic acid and stearic acid), which are really nourishing and leave your skin feeling soft and pampered. If winter has left your hands feeling dry and sore, try swapping to a natural chocolate soap.
2) Helps to protect your skin from damage
Antioxidants protect your skin from the damage caused by free-radicals, and cocoa is one of the best edible sources of antioxidants you can buy. It’s rich in flavonoids, which help to filter UV rays, and it’s a good source of vitamins A, B1, C, D and E.
3) Soothes skin irritation
Chocolate is a natural anti-inflammatory and very gentle on your skin. It can help to soothe irritation and is suitable for even sensitive skin.
Source : https://www.faithinnature.co.uk/article/the-7-top-benefits-of-chocolate-for-your-skin-and-hair
- Coffee is rich in antioxidants that help protect your skin from free radical damage and aging.
- Our soaps contain coffee powder and is a wonderful scrub. It helps remove dead skin cells and restore it to a more radiant and smooth appearance.
- Soap coffee is a rich source of vitamin B3 or niacin. Niacin can be effective in preventing non melanoma skin cancers and possibly restrict other skin growths
- caffeine helps in getting rid of cellulite.
Honey provides a beautiful lather and is a wonderful humectant (moisture retention)
Kaunch and Nirgundi are herbs that prtects sking frm being flaky. Kaunch Beej is a very good in reducing stress due it antioxidant properties as well as anti microbial and anti inflammation properties as well as a very good aphrodisiac.
|Dimensions||8 × 3 × 5 cm|